Why does BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT have a returns policy?
Whilst BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT will continually strive to improve its service levels, the credit and exchange policy needs to be adhered to in order to minimise the negative impact that credit and returns may have on our stock replenishment and ordering systems.
Under what circumstances may I return goods to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT.
Goods may be returned to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT if they are faulty on arrival or if the following conditions are met:
Items may not be returned more than 10 days after their original delivery by BONANZA SHOP CATERING EQUIPMENT to the purchaser,
Items must be unused.
Items must be complete and packed in their original packaging,
Items must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice upon which BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT supplied the goods to the purchaser
The original packaging must as far as possible, be damage free,
All original packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and
documentation must be included in the original packaging,
An uplift number must be obtained from BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT before processing the credit or exchange. The uplift number will be issued once copies of the relevant
invoices have been emailed to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT.
All items shall be returned to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT within 7 days of receipt of
the uplift note number.
All costs associated with the transport of stock back to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT are for the purchasers account.
BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT reserves the right to impose a handling fee or refuse to a credit on goods returned that do not comply with this policy.
What process must be followed in order to obtain a credit form BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT?
1. Send a copy of your invoice by email to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT
2. Contact your BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT sales agent and request an uplift number.
3. Return the item to the BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT central warehouses in Nelspruit or Cape Town immediately upon the receipt of an uplift number.
4. All returns to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT are at the purchaser’s cost.
5. Should the purchaser fail to comply with the above mentioned conditions and processes, no credit will be passed or will any item be exchanged. The item sent for a credit or exchange will be
returned to the purchaser at his own cost.
6. Any discrepancies including, but not limited to, the following list will result in the item being
returned to the customer and neither credit nor replacement will be issued.
Items affixed with counterfeit labels or “own” label(s) or affixed with labels exhibiting tampering,
Items with any standard certification labels removed,
Selected Items with serial numbers which do not match the serial numbers on the package or
Any items that were sent back to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT without first applying for the necessary uplift number.
7. It is important to note that buyouts, personalised or other customised items may not be returned for a
refund unless considered faulty at time of delivery. BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT shall at its sole discretion make judgement upon whether the item was faulty of inferior quality.
What does our credit and returns policy cover?
Goods purchased from BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT may, under certain circumstances, be returned and credited to the purchaser. These circumstances include:
1. Goods and equipment which are clearly damaged or defective or fails to work immediately after delivery or within a period of 7 days of delivery
2. BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT will exchange a damaged item provided the damage is reported in writing within 24 hours of delivery
3. All damaged items must be returned to the BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT warehouse immediately.
4. BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT will exchange a defective item or alternatively credit
your payment of the item provided it is returned with all of its original packaging and contents.
5. BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT will exchange a damaged item provided that the item was not damaged by a third party courier.
6. BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT will exchange or credit an item that was erroneously
delivered to you with the correct item or will credit your payment provided the conditions
contained in point above are met.
What documents should I keep when I return goods to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT?
The purchaser should keep a copy of the delivery note or goods returned voucher on which a member of BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT’s staff has signed for the returned goods. In the event of a dispute this is your proof of return. Failure to produce this document within 7 days of request will result in your credit being declined.
1. PC boards, Motors, Elements, Contactors etc. The warranty for the parts as mentioned above can
ONLY be honoured if the fault is due to normal parts failure.
2. The warranty does not extend to wearing parts such as blades, belts, bushes, etc.
3. Globes, fluorescent tubes, cutting units, clutches, and fuses are not covered under warranty.
4. Warranty for any parts as above can NOT be honoured if the failure is due to damage, abuse,
incorrect application or installation, i.e. power supply, water supply, drainage, gas supply,
ventilation, inconsistent power supply, wrong set up of equipment etc.
5. Installation of equipment must be done by a qualified technician registered with a relevant
6. Any work done by a 3rd party or non-authorised repair agent on equipment which is still in the
warranty period will void any warranty claims. Under no circumstances should any power supply
cable which is fitted to equipment be cut and joined with another cable to lengthened or repair it.
7. Proof of sale, which must reflect the serial number of the equipment, will be repaired under
warranty at no charge.
8. Replacement of parts and repairs done and will only carry a 3 months warranty.
9. Electrical & electronic parts and components purchased by a 3rd party are non-returnable
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE COVERED BY THE BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT WARRANTY?
BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT Products are divided into 2 categories namely Small and Electrical Appliances. Each category has different warranty terms.
What warranty is offered on smalls?
There is no warranty or guarantee on small wares, unless the product is faulty on delivery or of inferior production quality. In these circumstances, and at the sole discretion of BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT, the customer shall be entitled to a replacement product or alternatively should no such replacement exist, a full credit.
What is the period of the warranty for electrical appliances?
The warranty for electrical appliances is for the period of 1 (one) year from the date of sale by the purchaser to the end user.
What is covered by the warranty?
All failures or faults of the equipment are covered by the warranty except those expressly excluded in appendix 1.
WHEN WILL A WARRANTY BE INVALID?
A warranty shall be deemed invalid, without limiting the generality thereof, if the fault or failure is as a result of the following:
1. The improper use of the product
2. The use of incorrect voltages or faults in building wiring
3. Failure to use the appliance in accordance with the operating instructions
4. Should any person other than a BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT technician or approved BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT service agent effect any repairs what so ever upon the product
5. Or, as a result of any other cause what so ever the decision as to whether the fault or failure is as a result of the above shall be at BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT’s sole discretion.
HOW DO I ARRANGE FOR A REPAIR OF A MACHINE UNDER WARRANTY?
Goods that require repair are divided into 2 categories:
CARRY IN ITEMS
These are countertop items that do not require professional installation that can be moved relatively easily.
These items will be required to be taken, at the purchaser’s cost, to the nearest BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT service centre or accredited repair agent. Equipment due for repairs may be collected from purchasers on delivery of new orders. The item shall be accompanied by a copy of the invoice on which the item was sold by the purchaser to the end user. The invoice shall reflect the item and the serial thereof.
Large Appliances items require professional installation and removal. In the event of a failure BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT will send a technician or accredited repair agent to the customer’s premises to carry out the repair. The purchaser shall contact the BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT service centre in order to arrange for a technician to be sent. The purchaser shall, prior to a technician being dispatched, email, to BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT, a copy of the invoice on which the item was sold to the end user reflecting the serial number.
Although BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT will take the greatest care to ensure all repairs are completed within 48 hours of approval, BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT cannot be held responsible for delays due to factors including but not limited to availability of parts, availability of technicians or other factors lying outside BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT’s control. Further, BONANZA SHOP & CATERING EQUIPMENT cannot be held liable for any loss of income or other harm suffered as a result of delay in repairing equipment.
We guarantee that personal information provided by the user will be employed solely for the purpose of providing any service that the user has requested.
We guarantee that no user data, personal or otherwise, will ever be passed to external agencies or third parties for any reason unless required by law.
You may opt out of seeing ads for this site by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page.
In addition this site uses Google Analytics to monitor website activity. For more information on how Google collects and processes data please see How Google Uses Data When You Use Partner Sites Or Apps.